I offer assessment and intervention for pre-school and primary children, as well as young adults of secondary school age.
I work on an individual basis with children in their own homes and also work within mainstream & special schools as part of the extended staff team.
I am highly skilled at providing both individual and group therapy sessions
I work with children who are experiencing a delay in their speech and language skills and those who also have additional needs such as Autistic Spectrum Condition, Downs Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Dyspraxia, Cleft Palate, Developmental Delay.
I am trained in Makaton and PECs.
My SLT services will benefit children who need support with:
- Early Language Development (understanding and using early words, putting sentences together)
- Attention and Listening Skills
- Speech Sound and Development
- Expressive and Receptive Language Development (following instructions, vocabulary development, understanding and using longer sentences)
- Social Communication Skills
- Alternative Systems of Communication (eg Signing, PECs)